We are searching for writers with expertise in construction and engineering to submit high-quality, instructive guest pieces to civilblog.org.
You establish trust and establish yourself as a subject matter expert by frequently sharing your knowledge and thoughts with civilblog.org’s millions of visitors.
We have created a space for field professionals and fans to contribute their knowledge.
As an author, you can get credibility in two ways:
- Being listed on civilblog.org, a recognized source of construction and civil engineering-related information that receives millions of visitors each year.
- org is a credible publication and resource to share with potential partners, employees, and clients, demonstrating your knowledge and experience.
If you don’t know what to write about?
- Consider any construction-related topic that would provide construction and engineering professionals with an informative reading experience, no matter how big or small. Our major goal at civilblog.org is to educate, engage, and inspire new and aspiring community members.
- Is your guest article up to par with our expectations?
- See our previously published articles for additional details.
- Is there a technique in your writing that might be applied to civil engineering or building work?
- Is there any valuable information in your essay about a specific aspect of the construction process?
- Is your essay about a current topic or resource that some members of the community may not know about but should?
- Does your post include a “how-to” instruction for dealing with a common but difficult situation?
The Basic Principles
To discover more about how you can contribute to the civilblog.org community, please read our guest post rules for civil engineering and construction. Your article’s title should be:
- Previously unpublished
- It was provided as a word document
- A word count of 700-1500 words is required.
- A non-commercial, non-advertising, non-vendor-recommendation, non-political, non-religious article about construction or civil engineering.
- Your article may contain up to two high-resolution commercial-use photos.
- Your content will be assessed within 5 business days after you submit it. If you do not receive a response, you were not picked.
Hurry!!! Your manuscript has been approved for publication!
Once your story is online, we need to make sure it gets in front of the right individuals!
Here are a few marketing ideas for your articles from us:
- In your email signature, include the title of your work as well as a link.
- Add the link to your company’s next newsletter.
- Distribute the content to your coworkers and stakeholders via email.
- Develop a plan for sharing across all social media channels, not just today, but in the coming weeks and months.
If this interests you then please send your article and short biography of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“LET US SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE THIS WORLD A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO BUILD”