Information to be Supplied by The Producer
Before supplying any concrete, the producer should provide the following information to the purchaser.
- Nature and source of each constituent material
- Source of supply of cement
- Proposed proportions or quantity of each constituent/m3 of fresh concrete
If any admixture is to be used to produce concrete, then following information about admixture should be provided.
- Generic types of the main active constituents in the admixture
- Whether or not the admixture contains chlorides and if so, the chloride content of the admixture expressed as a percentage of chloride ion by mass of admixture
- Whether or not the admixture leads to the entrainment of air when used at the adopted dosages
- Where more than on admixture is used, confirmation of their compatibility
- Initial and final setting time of concrete when admixture is used at adopted dosages