HOW TO PACK AND MARK AGGREGATE SAMPLE BEFORE DESPATCHING FOR LAB TEST?
Packing and Marking of Aggregate Sample
- Before dispatching, each sample of aggregate is packed separately in such a way so as to prevent loss of any fine material.
- Use container or sample bag to pack coarse aggregate.
- Use tight container or closely woven bags to pack fine aggregate and all-in-aggregate; so that there is no loss of the finer particles
- Each package must include a card, suitably protected from damage by moisture and abrasion, giving the following information
- Name and address of the sender
- Name of the quarry, pit, river bed
- Proposed use for material
- Geographic location and its shipping facilities.